Jeffrey A. Barth, CPA, MBA
- B.A. in Psychology and Economics
The University of The South, Sewanee Tennessee.
- M.B.A in Finance,
Keller Graduate School of Management, Chicago, Illinois.
- CPA, Ohio 1995
- Business Management & Finance for BFGoodrich Corporation
- Senior Manager, Ernst & Young LLP
- VP Finance, Kerr Corporation
- CPA and Financial Advisor to small businesses and individuals for over 15 years
- Manages over $15MM in assets and serves clients in complex matters including: Estate, Foundations, IRS Audits, Bankruptcy (personal and business), and litigation support.
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Paragliding
- Community Activities